Saturday, June 24, 2006

A whole new world

I miss someone. Someone I think I lost because of some reason. I know I may never have him back. Those days where I'd wake up to a sweet morning text greeting, those "hey! watsup?" messages, and "how's your days" are long gone and terribly missed. But it's not those little things I miss though, it's the person whom I was ready to care for at that point. Sadly, things don't turn out the way it was supposed to. God has His own reason and purpose for that, I now realize. It's hard to let go but I know I should even though I still care about him so much and I always will. Perhaps someday he'll be back, perhaps not. But I hope he's very happy and contented right now. I just wish we'll have an opportunity to talk before I totally let go.

1 Comments:

Blogger chinoise said...

hi kat! musta na? grabe busy lately. pero happy rin sobra. hehehe.. ;) about your entry, if kayo talaga, love would lead you back. haha. chaka lam ko dami pa jan sa tabi tabi. open your eyes! hehe. miss u kat!!!

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home