Thursday, June 22, 2006

OrGs OrGs and mOrE!

Went org crazy today. I actually skipped my only 1-hour break just to check out the orgs booths opposite the love lane. It was pretty cool though and worth it coz they had a nescafe booth where they give out free coffee! yehey! And so I ended up joining four of them. whaaack! The first one I joined was SCARLET, a fil-chi org where my friend is an officer. Then the Red Cross Youth Council where we get to learn the ropes on first aid and bloodletting. cool. My friend Jacker convinced me to join her in Teatro Tomasino. whhaaack! Not the artist/theater type here! And they've got auditions! Geez.. How terryfying. Then my home org, the OT society. Pretty packed up on the extra curricular stuff. Better start early. haha?

Oh! I experienced my first embarrasing moment today at campus! Whaa! hehehe! toink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home