Sunday, June 04, 2006

Keeping my hopes up! hehe

Yaay! I couldn't stop thinking about it last night after blogging about it so I texted my youth pastor and requested to stay in Nursery. He immediately called on my cellphone and told me he would check on it on Monday, which is today, and he would just inform me later on after I explained to him that I was willing to trade with my friend and he would end up in Middlers instead of me because he likes it there anyway. I was kinda touched beacause he was so understanding about it hehe. Then this friend, also a churchmate and teacher who knew about my dilemma offered to talk to our youth pastor for me because they're close. I'm still waiting for their decision about this and praying about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger chinoise said...

God bless! ;) kaya m yan noh. oo nga d ka bagay sa mga middlers. hay naku sakit ulo un.

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home