Tuesday, June 06, 2006

beauteeeful day

It's official.

Our youth pastor texted me this morning that I couldn't stay in nursery. Well, I guess I just have to accept God's will and get on with it. Maybe He has a plan for me there and wants to use me for His work and purpose. I'm totally gonna miss those kids though. sniff.

Watched The Omen at SM today with a couple of friends from church. It was 50 50 for me. Half the typical horror movie where the blood and gore are ever present and the other half is a portrayal of the Bible's prophecy of the birth of the antichrist. Thrill factor is 3 stars and gross factor is 5 stars. hehe

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane Lao Lim said...

nyay...omen...hnd ba mas nakakatakot yung orig? pinanood ko nalang failure to launch kagabi haha.

8:08 PM

 
Blogger chinoise said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 PM

 
Blogger chinoise said...

ang gulo ko sobra.. anyway, tlga?? i so wanna watch the omen!!! ;)

8:14 PM

 
Blogger flaxen haired said...

hindi cya nakakatakot super more on kadiri scenes hehehe

5:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home