Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bumming

Tried the state of the art first in the Philippines IMAX experience last night at the mall of asia. While the 30 minute movie was good and realistic, it also felt a little bit dizzy. hehe But it's something you gotta try. While walking around, I spotted this store which sells Havaianas flipflops in all styles and shapes which was really cool. wala lang hehe.

It was my last day in Nursery today and it was also the first time for me to lead the storytelling there. Had a lot of fun. Didn't expect the kids to be so attentive and deeply intrigued with the story. It's really the work of God in their young lives.

hmm.. I'll be having my first day of classes on Wednesday. Totally excited and pumped up for it! This may sound really nerdy and unlike me but I'm actually looking forward to hit those school books and homeworks. Plus the new faces and environment. Whoo! first day high! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home