Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finally.. Some peace and Quiet :)

Whew! It's been almost a week since I started college and do time really flies! I've also experienced the infamous not-so-Great flood of USTe. hehe bad joke. It's kinda stressful so I have to remind myself that it's just the beginning of stress, anxiety, crams,..etc that comes with it. Enjoy talaga college life. Definitely more freedom and perks. hehe Ca't wait to try new things soon.

I'm enjoying my alone time right now. One of those rare occasions where I just let my thoughts run freely and reflect on my day. Good thing for 2:30 dismissal time. :))

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Lao Lim said...

kakapagod nga college life...mahirap ring magdrive, minsan inaantok haha. hi kat! kaylan kaya tayo magkikita uli? meow....

2:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home